Calgary Wolfpack Football Club: 'The Wolfpack Philosophy'
To win the Alberta Football League Championship!
To win the CMFL National Championship!
The Calgary Wolfpack will continue our commitment to being the premier organization in Canadian Senior Football.
The Calgary Wolfpack’s Playing Philosophy:
The Calgary Wolfpack is committed to winning championships. We are looking for players whom we feel will contribute to this goal, both on and off the field. On the field, we offer a competitive environment where hard work & talent are rewarded. The best players at each position start ...... period! Everyone plays! Non-starters are given every opportunity to fight for a starting job.
What The Wolfpack Offers You:
26 years of Championship tradition. In 26 seasons, the Wolfpack has won 15 Alberta Football League titles and 4 National Championships! We provide a mature organization that offers a wide-open & progressive philosophy on Offense & Defense. The Wolfpack features a strong mix of veteran & younger players. We provide you the chance to be a part of a strong, united team, a team that stays together both socially & athletically 12 months a year!! In summary, we offer a chance to play a high level, competitive football in a winning atmosphere. Our emphasis is on having fun! Our reward is winning championships!
What The Wolfpack Expects From You:
Commitment to the team. We expect you to attend practices. We expect all players fees to be paid on time & in full. We expect you to be available for all fundraising activities the team undertakes. We expect you to support our sponsors. We expect you to support your teammates. Your full support of the team, on & off the field, is what makes our team strong. If you feel you can’t give us this support, then the Wolfpack is probably not the best place for you. If you can commit your support, welcome to the Pack!
The 10 Commandments of Wolfpack Football
1. True Wolfpack competitors have a humble heart in victory, as well as defeat.
2. True Wolfpack competitors do their best and remain gracious regardless of the outcome of the battle.
3. True Wolfpack competitors keep their emotions under control.
4. True Wolfpack competitors respect their opponents.
5. True Wolfpack competitors don’t cheat.
6. True Wolfpack competitors encourage competition to do their best.
7. True Wolfpack competitors compete against themselves, not the competition.
8. True Wolfpack competitors compete out of joy, not fear.
9. True Wolfpack competitors let their play do the talking.
10. True Wolfpack competitors sacrifice for each other and the team.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" -Vince Lombardi